From threeA Wiki
In the threeA fan community, abbreviations are often used for many of the various figures / bots / series. This is a list abbreviations and definitions.
- WWR = World War Robot, the 1/6th scale line of collectibles based on World War Robot.
- WWRp = World War Robot Portable, the 1/12th scale line of collectibles based on World War Robot.
- WWRs = World War Robot Strategy, the 1/32nd scale line of collectibles based on World War Robot.
- PB = Popbot, the 1/6th scale line of collectibles based on Popbot.
- AK = Adventure Kartel, the 1/6th scale line of collectibles based on Adventure Kartel.
- 3AS = 3A Strategy
- AP = Action Portable the label for 1/12th scale action figures by ThreeA.
- 3AA = threeA Associates, the special threeA club that grants you purchasing privileges on Bambaland.
- Drop = The time or date a release is going to be released on Bambaland.
- TPB = Comic book jargon for "Trade Paperback." Usually a single softcover book that collects multiple issues into one book.
- HC = Comic book jargon for "Hardcover", same format as a TPB but with a hard cover.
- CNY = Chinese New Year
- Mk 1, Mk 2, Mk 3 (Mark 1 etc.) = The designation giving to the updated versions of robots in World War Robot. For example; a Bertie Mk 2 consists of a Bertie with a long slender body, big gorilla like arms and specially designed feet. A Bertie Mk 3 is an updated version of the same bot which will utilize a much bigger body, much thicker and effective armour than the Mk 2 and also greater firepower.
- LM, DLM = Large Martin, Damn Large Martin. Artillery robots from World War Robot, Large Martin has one cannon and one breastplate while Damn Large Martin sports two cannons and a modified breastplate.
- DC = Dropcloth, a human like robot and the most common bot in World War Robot.
- TK = Tomorrow Kings, clones from the Popbot Universe engineered to fight the Mortis (female robots).
- HTK = Heavy Tomorrow King
- TQ = Tomorrow Queen, female characters from the Popbot Universe who are not clones. Their exact relation to TKs is yet unknown.
- Wave = Is what we use to define the different release groups from the WWRp toy line. A wave consists of several robots released in a single series. Wave One from WWRp consisted of nine Bramble Mk 2 released on Bambaland and Wave Two consisted of seven versions of the Bertie Mk2 bot released on Bambaland. ("Wave" could also be considered the stylized terminology for each series within the WWRp toy line).
- 0G = Zero gravity, or moon gravity.
- 1G = Normal gravity, or Earth gravity.
- Colorway = A certain colourscheme a bot or human figure will be released in. We have seen many releases in the past follow certain colourways like a Snow colourway, Desert, Medic, Red, Marine, Merc etc. Most of them recognizable by certain characteristics like a heavy mix of brownish colours (Desert) or a white figure with a red cross (Medic). (Synonym: Variant)
- DIY = Do It Yourself, the name traditionally given to blank toys which have to be painted by the customer himself.
- SC = Suicide Club
- LC = Lunar Camo
- SG = Shadow Guard
- WE = White Engineer
- NW = Nightwatch
- DW = Daywatch
- DP = Deep Powder